Seventh-day Adventists are:
- Christians who love Jesus Christ and strive to make Him the centre of all we believe and do.
- A church that is eager to share the truth about what God is really like – as seen in the life, character and death of Jesus Christ.
- Evangelical Protestants who accept the Bible as our authority for what to believe and how to live.
- A Christian fellowship committed to sharing with others Bible Truth – some of which has been lost or distorted through the centuries.
- A community of Christians deeply interested in health – mind, body and spirit
- A 'hospital for sinners' rather than a 'private club for saints'. We rejoice in Christ's pardon for sin and His power to deliver us from it.
- A rapidly growing worldwide fellowship of over 17 million that is adding new members at a rate of over 2,000 each day.
A couple of things we are not! Just in case you have been misinformed…
- We do not believe that only Seventh-day Adventists will be saved – or that we are the only church around that teaches Bible truth.
- We do not believe that we can earn salvation by works (being good).
- We do not believe that we are saved by Sabbath keeping, clean living, or keeping the Ten Commandments – but by trusting entirely in Jesus Christ as our only source of Salvation.